Registration for High School Completion, hse/GED, ABE, and ESL classes
- Individuals looking to earn their diploma can register for next semester January 21st-23rd
- HSE/GED and ABE classes will have open registration Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm
- ESL classes will have open registration Mondays and Wednesdays from 4pm to 7pm
- Visit us online at tinyurl.com/asherinfo or give us a call at 734-246-4633
Registration fees and age regulations:
- All students can attend Asher at no cost. THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S FREE!!!!!!
- Students 22 and older as of September 1st who are looking for a high school diploma and students 18 and older as of September 1st looking to earn their HSE/GED will need to take an entrance exam to start. Expect to spend 2 hours for the registration process.
- Students 16 to 21 years of age seeking a high school diploma do no need to take an entrance exam.
- Students that are 16 or 17 as of Sept 1st have a different enrollment process. Their parents/guardians must pick up and return a Registration Packet prior to registration, and the students and parents must meet with Asher staff for an interview. Call 734-246-4633 for more information