Registration for High School Completion, hse/GED, ABE, and ESL classes
- If you or your student are
- 15 to 17 years old and looking to earn a high school diploma
- 18 to 21 years old and looking to earn a high school diploma
- 22 or older and looking to earn a high school diploma
- 18 or older and looking to earn a GED or take Adult Basic Education or English as a Second Language
Give us a call at 734-246-4633
Registration fees and age regulations:
- All students can attend Asher at no cost. THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S FREE!!!!!!
- Students 22 and older as of September 1st who are looking for a high school diploma and students 18 and older as of September 1st looking to earn their HSE/GED will need to take an entrance exam to start. Expect to spend 2 hours for the registration process.
- Students 16 to 21 years of age seeking a high school diploma do no need to take an entrance exam.
- Any student under 18 years old as of September 1st will need a parent or guardian to fill out all registration forms.