Winter Registration for High School Completion, GED, ABE, and ESL classes
- Open registration will run from January 7th through January 10th
- Monday - Thursday from noon until 7pm each day
Registration fees and age regulations:
- High School Completion Classes: Free for students under 22, as of Sept 1st 2018, $7/class for students 22 and older
- GED Classes: $30 for students 18 and older
- ESL Classes: $30 first time registration fee and $7/class
- Students under 18 have a different enrollment process. Their parents/guardians must turn in a Registration Packet prior to registration, and the students and parents must meet with Asher staff for an interview. Call 734-246-4633 for more information.
*You will need to take an entrance exam to start, so expect to spend 2 hours at registration. Bring I.D. and applicable fees.